It is Thursday the 2nd of July and this newsletter is special. Today we are publishing, for all receivers and interested parties, the free 2019 PROJECT CARGO WEEKLY YEARBOOK – A 443 page compilation of ALL PCW issues in 2019 featuring the main interview, editorial, featured photos and videos (click to play). We are using a feature filled viewing method which enables you to read the e-book somewhat like a real book with page turning etc. (viewing tips below) and you are more than welcome to use, distribute and forward the content as you wish. The yearbook continues our tradition of being virtually ad-free, in that we only allow a few ads overall as not to clutter the real content.
There is nothing left for me to do in this editorial but to wish you all a very pleasant month of July and I hope that you and your families remain unscathed from the pandemic that has touched the world in recent months. I hope that you will find time to relax, enjoy and even find time to read some of the great interviews, and of course, the wise observations in my many editorials found within the yearbook.
With those words and until August 6th when we start publishing again, I remain,
Bo H. Drewsen
- Search: You can search the yearbook by company, country, person, keyword etc., search button is in the lower right.
- Navigate: You can click on the left or right page edges to advance forward or back, you can also use the keyboard arrow keys to do the same, you can drage the bar on the bottom to navigate more rapidly.
- Table of contents (can also be used to navigate): Each week’s newsletter is listed in the table of contents, clicking on the title of the newsletter or its corresponding page number will navigate direct to that page.
- Zoom: You can double click a page to zoom in and out or use the plus and minus zoom controls on the bottom. When zoomed in you can click and drag the page around.
- Fullscreen: You can toggle full screen view in the lower right corner.
- Share: Click the share button to share the yearbook via social media, email, chat app etc.
- Download: Click the upper left arrow to download the yearbook in PDF format.